- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- University of Wyoming, 2007
- University of Washington School of Medicine, 2011
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho
- Sports Medicine
- Penn State University Hershey Medical Center
Affiliations and Awards
- Graduated Magnum Cum Laude
- Phi Kappa Phi from University of Wyoming
- Awarded the Wyoming Medical Society Centennial Scholarship
- Paul Hildreth Memorial Scholarship
- L Floyd Clarke Scholarship
- Dr. Lawrence Cohen Scholarship
- Member of Wyoming Medical Association
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of Idaho Academy of Family Physicians
Lisa Mullen always wanted to be a doctor. While growing up in Newcastle, Wyoming, she had a great connection with her Family doctor. That close connection and the personal relationship that we forged with our doctor...
...solidified my decision to go into Family Practice Medicine.
Dr. Mullen really likes women’s health and children’s medicine...
In medical school, I realized that I love delivering babies and caring for families. It really is what Family Medicine is all about. I love to be part of the special events in people’s lives.
Dr. Mullen and her husband were looking for a small close knit community to raise their family, and Buffalo was just what they were looking for. Dr. Mullen is married to Louie who is in the newspaper business. They have a daughter, Nora, who is one. Dr. Mullen loves to read, bake and spend time with her family. We are very pleased to welcome Dr. Lisa Mullen into the group at the Johnson County Healthcare Center.