- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Women's Health
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, 2006
Affiliations and Awards
- Board Certified
- American Board Family Practice
- David Bates Scholarship for Commitment to Rural Family Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine Preceptor and Assistant Professor
- ACLS Certified
- ATLS Certified
- PALS Certified
- NRP Certified
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Member of Kappa Kappa Gamma
- University of Wyoming Rodeo Team
Dr. Jennifer Rice comes to us from a busy practice in Thermopolis, Wyoming where she has been practicing Family Medicine and Obstetrics since 2009. She attended University of Wyoming where she was an outstanding student, a member of the UW Rodeo team, and found time to be president of her sorority, too.
She graduated on the Dean’s list with a Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology. She then attended University of Colorado in Denver and achieved her Medical Degree. She completed her Family Practice Residency in Greeley Colorado in 2009, where she was awarded the David Bates Scholarship for commitment to rural Family Medicine.
She then accepted a job in Thermopolis Wyoming, where she has been settled until the present. Her varied interests include spending time with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys rodeo, ranch sorting and training horses. Dr Rice plays piano, bakes, fishes and bird hunts. Along with that, she is active in her local church, and knows how to use a loom. Dr. Rice sees patients 4 days a week and delivers babies at Johnson County Healthcare Center in Buffalo.