- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- University of Utah, 1986
- University of Wyoming, 1982
- St. Mary's Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Buffalo, Wyoming
Affiliations and Awards
- ER Medical Director
- Ambulance Medical Director
- Johnson County Health Officer
- Johnson County EMT Trainer
- State of Wyoming ATLS Trainer
- State of Wyoming Rotary Club
- Director of Board Members for Johnson County Medical District
- University of Washington School of Medicine Preceptor and Clinical Assistant Professor
- Director of "4 Doc Night Jazz Band"
Dr. Schueler's grandmother was a big influence in his decision to become a doctor. She “lured” him into the profession by telling him interesting stories about her job as a nurse and bringing home stethoscopes and syringes for him to play with.
Dr. Schueler finds the medical profession...
challenging and rarely boring. I enjoy being my own boss…there are always new things to learn and new people to meet.
Dr. Schueler tries to keep an open mind to alternative medicine.
As a medical doctor, I’m an advocate for the patient and tend to apply science to alternative medicine. There are things people can do to take care of themselves, simple things…I’m please to find that people in Buffalo are interested in doing things proactively.”
Mark and his wife Marcy have raised their 2 children in Buffalo. Son, Brian and daughter, Andee both attend the University of Wyoming.“Buffalo is a the best place to be. I work with an honest, straight-forward group of people in Johnson County.