- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Mercer University School of Medicine, 1991
- University of Wyoming, Family Medicine Residency Program, Casper Wyoming.
- Sports Medicine
- Penn State University Hershey Medical Center
Affiliations and Awards
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Practice
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine.
- AOA Honor Society
- Large Medical Publications Award
- Physician's Award
- Service to Family of Man Award
- Wesleyan Worship Team
- BHS Athletics
- University of Washington School of Medicine Preceprot and Clinical Assistant Professor
Dozier Tabb first felt led to be a doctor at age 7. He visited the West at age 14 and dreamed of living in the Rocky Mountains since.
I thank God for arranging events in such a way that I can practice and live with my family in Buffalo.
Dr. Tabb graduated from Mercer University School of Medicine in 1991. He subsequently attended the University of Wyoming Family Practice program in Casper and finalized his medical training with a Sports Medicine Fellowship at Penn State University & MS Hershey Medical Center.
Successfully managing a difficult injury or illness is Dr. Tabb’s most enjoyable medical challenge, with the development of the physician patient relationship ranking a close second. In the area of sports medicine, Dr. Tabb finds satisfaction in the..
safe and expedient reintroduction of an injured athlete into his or her sport.
He recommends preventing injury by using regular aerobic and strength training before getting involved in any sport. He also encourages that you get the appropriate screening examinations before playing a contact sport.
Dr. Tabb’s leisure time is spent exploring Wyoming with his wife, Nancy, and three children: Savannah, Philip and Jeremiah. He exercises by jogging with his dogs, riding mountain bikes, and working out at the YMCA.
I’m very grateful to be here and thankful for patients that have decided to give this funny talking doctor’ a visit.
Come and meet Dr. Tabb at the Family Medical Center in Buffalo!