For those who can no longer live on their own, Amie Holt Care Center is an option worth considering. Residents receive 24 hour licensed care, complete medical services and many social services in a warm, nurturing atmosphere.
Our staff understands and respects the needs of the elderly. Your comfort is important to us, and we make every effort to provide you with the room you desire. Both private and semi private rooms are available, and rooms are based on availability.
We provide basic furniture, and you are encouraged to bring some things from home that will help you to feel comfortable at AHCC. AHCC is located in the same campus as JCHC, there is always a doctor nearby, and urgent medical care is just a wheelchair ride away. The health and well being of our residents is always a priority at AHCC.
Our dietary staff serves residents home-cooked, nutritious, buffet-style meals three times a day. A dietitian designs specialty menus and snacks for people with prescribed diets.
Residents participate in exercise programs to enhance mobility, flexibility and promote independence. A Physical Therapist works with our staff to assess the physical needs of each resident and design an individualized exercise program. We have a fully staffed Physical Therapy Department right in the building.
Please contact AHCC for curent pricing. Services included in the cost per day care are the following:
- 24 Hour Nursing care by trained professionals
- Partial or Total assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and dining
- Weekly visit by a doctor if needed
- Three home-cooked meals a day, including theraputic diets and snacks
- Activities and entertainment
- Exercise room and programs
- Hydro sound bathing equipment
- Recreational bus with wheelchair lift
- Laundry service and linens
- Housekeeping services
- Basic TV cable service and telephone
- Large dining area with solarium
- Incontinence products
- Beauty/Barber salon (nominal fee)
The staff is the best! They take extra care to show love and support to the residents. God Bless them!
Amie Holt is a top rate care center. Staff excellent. The CNA's are especially good to the residents. Nurses are knowledgable and caring. Rooms clean.
I moved my mother here from another nursing home. She was there 3 years. The Amie Holt is so much better. I am really pleased with everything. Everyone is doing a great job. Thank you so much!