- Rural Family Medicine
- Redrocks University, Lakewood, Colorado, 2013
- Colorado State University, Bachelor's in Sports Medicine
- Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology, Greeley Co
- Masters of Medical Science from St. Francis University
- Graduated Cum Laude at CSU
- American Association of Physician Assistants, Wy
- Association of Physician Assistants
- PALS Certification
- WY State PA Liscense
- NCCPA Certification
- ACLS Certification
Chelsea comes to us from Loveland, Colorado in 2013. She loves being able to help people feel better and improve their lives.
I was an x-ray technologist, and I realized that I wanted to be more involved in the whole patient experience. I wanted to get to know my patients better, so I decided that becoming a Physician Assistant would be a great idea.
Chelsea grew up in Cortez, Co. which is a town of about 7000 people. After she completed her Bachelor's Degree at CSU, she attended 25 months of Physician Assistant training at Redrocks in Lakewood, Co. She focused on Rural Family Medicine. Chelsea is bilingual, and can do patient visits in both English and Spanish.
I spent a month on a rotation in Costa Rica. It was an incredible experience to be immersed in another culture, and to be learning there.
Chelsea sees patients in the Kaycee clinic on Mondays and Thursdays from 9am - 4pm. The other days of the week, Chelsea sees patients in the Buffalo clinic.