- Family Medicine
- University of Wyoming, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho.
AFFILIATIONS & AWARDS
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Practice
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Awarded the Wyoming Medical Society Centennial Scholarship
- Awarded the Paul Hildreth Memorial Scholarship
- Awarded the L Floyd Clarke Scholarship
- Awarded the Dr. Lawrence Cohen Scholarship
- Member of the Wyoming Medical Association
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the Idaho Academy of Family Physicians
Lisa Mullen always wanted to be a doctor.
While growing up in Newcastle, Wyoming, she had a great connection with her Family doctor. That close connection and the personal relationship that we forged with our doctor “solidified my decision to go into Family Practice Medicine.”
Dr. Mullen really likes women’s health and children’s medicine.
" In medical school, I realized that
I love delivering babies and caring for families.
It really is what Family Medicine is all about.
I love to be part of the special events in people’s lives."
Dr. Mullen and her husband were looking for a small close knit community to raise their family, and Buffalo was just what they were looking for. Dr. Mullen is married to Louie who is in the newspaper business. They are raising their daughter in Buffalo.
Dr. Mullen loves to read, bake and spend time with her family.
GIVE US A LIKE ON FACEBOOK!
GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
CLINIC OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.