- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- St. Mark's Family Medicine Residency , Salt Lake City
AFFILIATIONS & AWARDS
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Utah Academy of Family Physicians
- NRP, PALS, ATLS, ACLS, ALSO Certified
- Presented to Utah Academy of Family Physicians Annual Conference - original research on "Teratogenic prescription drugs in reproductive aged women without contraception"
- Published original research article "Is there evidence that estrogen therapy promotes weight maintenance via effects on leptin?"
Growing up in a small rural community in Wyoming helped to shape Dr. William's interest in medicine, and lead her to finding the way to Family Medicine.
Dr. Williams was the chief Resident at St. Mark's hospital Family Medicine Residency. She wrote research publications and even found time to volunteer. Dr. Williams was an instructor for a suture workshop, was the team physician for the Salt Lake City Moose Hockey Team and for the Central Pacific Regional Figure Skating Championships.
When asked about what she looks forward to in her career, she states
"I look forward to providing primary care to entire families in our great state."
Dr. Williams and her husband enjoy spending time in the outdoors, hiking, exploring the mountains and skiing in the winter. She also enjoys reading, cooking, golf and photography.
GIVE US A LIKE ON FACEBOOK!
GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
CLINIC OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.