Wyoming Health Fairs will once again host community wellness screenings in Buffalo and Kaycee. But this year is going to look different.
There will not be an event at the Johnson County Fairgrounds. Instead, community members will be required to make an appointment.
Appointments will be made in 15-minute increments and the screenings will be administered at the Johnson County Healthcare Center (for Buffalo patients) and the Kaycee clinic (for Kaycee patients).
Those who have an appointment in Buffalo will be asked to come to the Johnson County Healthcare Center at the time of their appointment and park in the north parking lot (employees will be asked to park elsewhere on these dates). At the time of your appointment, you will enter the north conference door, which will be marked with signs. All patients will be screened at the door. Face coverings are required. Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. If someone’s temperature reads 100.1 or higher, we will not be able to continue with the appointment.
Screenings in Buffalo are set for February 2 and 3 and March 2 and 3. Screenings in Kaycee are set for February 10 and 11.
To make an appointment online:
- Go to wyominghealthfairs.com.
- Click on the “Appointments” tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click on “Buffalo” or “Kaycee” under the “Monthly screenings section.”
- Pick a date (February 2 and 3 or March 2 or 3 for Buffalo OR Feb. 11 or 12 for Kaycee) and select a time.
- Fill out your information and click “complete appointment.”
To make an appointment over the phone: 800-979-3711
We look forward to seeing you this year for the community wellness screenings!
You must log in to post a comment.