Due to an increase in positive COVID-19 cases in Johnson County, the Johnson County Healthcare Center will be implementing additional measures to help prevent further spread.
Effective immediately, visitors and patients will be required to wear a mask in all areas of the facility. Non-COVID positive inpatients will be limited to two visitors (no one under the age of 12). Entrances into the facility will be limited to The Family Medical Center on the east side of the facility, the Emergency Room on the west side of the building and the main entrance, also on the west side of the building.
Amie Holt Care Center will continue to allow visitation at this time. Please help us protect our vulnerable residents by following these recommendations:
- Wear your mask – even in the resident’s room.
- Follow the 6-foot social distancing.
- Limit visitation times and frequency.
- If you are not vaccinated, it is safer to visit outside if possible.
- Please do not linger in the hallway or visit with other residents.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- We do not recommend that residents leave the facility where they could be exposed to sick people in the community.
The Family Medical Center will continue to administer COVID-19 vaccines to those 12 and older. To receive a vaccine, call the clinic at 684-2228. Please continue to social distance when possible and clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
We appreciate your continued cooperation.
You must log in to post a comment.