Dr. Alyse Williams
University of Washington School of Medicine
St. Mark's Family Medicine Residency , Salt Lake City
AFILLIATIONS & AWARDS:
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Utah Academy of Family Physicians
- NRP, PALS, ATLS, ACLS
- Presented to Utah Academy of Family Physicians Annual Conference - original research on "Teratogenic prescription drugs in reproductive aged women without contraception"
- Published original research article "Is there evidence that estrogen therapy promotes weight maintenance via effects on leptin?"
Growing up in a small rural community in Wyoming helped to shape Dr. William's interest in medicine, and lead her to find her way to Family Medicine.
Dr. Williams practices Family Medicine at the Family Medical Center in Buffalo, Wyoming. She enjoys pediatric medicine, women's health, and chronic care management.
Dr. Williams and her husband enjoy spending time in the outdoors with their children and their yellow lab.