- General Surgery
- University of Colorado Medical School
- Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- Certified American Board of Surgery
AFFILIATIONS & AWARDS
- Lange Medical Publicaations Award for Overall Academic Excellence
- Edward R. Mugrage Award for Excellence in Pathology
- Dr. Yarlott's Research includes:
- "Investigation of the cytochrome oxidase system of aerobic gram negative bacteria"
Dr. Yarlott is a board certified surgeon of the utmost esteem. JCHC is fortunate to have a surgeon of his caliber practicing.
Dr. Yarlott has practiced in Minnesota and Wyoming, most recently in the Lake City Medical Center in the Mayo Regional Health System in Minnesota, and the Sakakawea Medical Center in North Dakota Department of Surgery.
He and his wife Becky make their home in Buffalo.