CARDIOPULMONARY & WELLNESS
The Cardiopulmonary Wellness Department provides a variety of services ranging from programming such as Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, and Therapeutic Respiratory Services; to Respiratory Services including holter monitoring, exercise stress tests, overnight oximetry, pulmonary function tests and EKGs; to community and employee wellness events, screenings, challenges, and coaching.
To learn more about these services, click on the respective tabs down below. To schedule a test or treatment or to participate in a program, call 307-684-6320. If nobody answers, please leave a detailed message.
Cardiopulmonary Wellness Team:
- Alyse Williams, M.D. - Director of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Julia Bettinger, M.S. - Director of Cardiopulmonary and Wellness
- Heidi Huntley, RN (AARC Certificate for Pulmonary Function Technology: Spirometry and Advanced Concepts)
- Social Services, Nursing Services, Dietician, Diabetes Educator, Physical Therapy
- Wellness Committee
- Breast Health Committee
- Community Wellness Partners
About the Director
Julia Bettinger is a University of Wyoming graduate with a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology and Health. She has been the Director of Cardiopulmonary Wellness at Johnson County Healthcare Center since February 2015. She works daily to help individuals restore their health and well-being following a heart attack, after having heart procedure, while living with COPD or other lung diseases, and when trying to establish healthy lifestyle behaviors such as moving more, eating healthy, reducing stress and quitting smoking. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and kids, family, and friends; skiing; golfing; and enjoying the outdoors.