- Family Medicine
- Rural Medicine
- Redrocks University, Lakewood, CO.
- Colorado State University, Bachelor Degree in Sports Medicine
- Greeley CO. Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology
- St. Francis University, Masters Degree of Medical Science
- NCCPA Certification,
- ACLS Certification
- PALS Certification,
- Wy. State PA License,
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- Wy. Association of Physician Assistants
Chelsea comes to Johnson County from Loveland Colorado. She loves being able to help people feel better and improve their lives. "I was an x-ray technologist, and I realized that I wanted to be more involved in the whole patient experience. I wanted to know my patients better, so I decided that becoming a Physician Assistant would be a great idea."
Chelsea grew up in Cortez, Co., which is a town of about 7,000 people. After she completed her Bachelor Degree at CSU, she attended 25 months of Physician Assistant training at Red Rocks in Lakewood Colorado. She focused on Rural Family Medicine.
Chelsea sees patients in Kaycee on Mondays and Thursdays from 9am - 4pm. The other days of the week, Chelsea sees patients in the Buffalo Clinic. People can call the Buffalo clinic at 684-2228 for an appointment or call the Kaycee Clinic at 738-2360 for an appointment.