JCHC offers many surgical procedures. Our board-certified General Surgeon, Dr. Ruby, sees patients in the Family Medical Center on Mondays and performs surgery from Tuesday - Friday in the Surgical Suite at JCHC.
JCHC employs a dedicated surgical staff, board-certified anesthetists and brings in surgeons from the Northwestern Wyoming region to expand the surgical options for people receiving care at JCHC.
Our experienced and caring surgical department is dedicated to making your surgical experience a safe and pleasant one.
The Surgical Care Suite at JCHC includes:
- 2 operating suites
- Surgical Staff that are solely dedicated to taking care of surgical patients, before, during and after procedures
- Anesthesia personnel trained in pediatric and adult anesthesia
- Access to Hospital care in the same building
- Access to 11 Physician Clinic in the same building
- Access to x-Ray, Lab, Physical Therapy and Emergency Treatment in the same building if any of these services are needed
JCHC surgical suite personnel pride themselves on providing quality patient care by taking the time to get to know our patients before surgery, and treating their patients like family. The same friendly faces will be with you continuously throughout your surgical experience.
Surgeries & surgeons at JCHC
Dr. Blaine Ruby | General Surgeon
- Gastroscopy (EGD)
- Hernia Repairs
- Breast Biopsy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Vein Stripping
- Pilonidal Cyst Excision
Dr. Quinn | Dr. Laman
- Ear Tubes
- Turbinate Reduction
- Bladder biopsy
Dr. Rice | Dr. Darnell | Dr. Mullen
- Caesarean sections
- Post partum tubal ligation
- Comprehensive dental surgery